The Official Launch of Revenue Revolutionaries, a MetaCX Podcast
Today is an exciting day as we launch our new podcast, Revenue Revolutionaries, hosted by me—Dave Duke, MetaCX co-founder and chief community officer.
The Revenue Revolutionaries podcast is a quest to learn from today’s best revenue and customer leaders. Hear CROs, CCOs, COOs, and other big thinkers share their career stories, words of wisdom, and lessons learned to understand what it takes to successfully lead organizations and customers across the revenue lifecycle. Check out my welcome message below!
The initial three episodes, launched today, include conversations with:
– Jennifer Dearman, former chief customer officer at Pendo, who discusses the importance of creating a world-class customer experience and the three things that are necessary to build a successful customer success organization.
– Kevin Siminski, chief customer officer, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, who offers perspectives on the power of a beginner’s mindset, building proactive customer programs, and the leverage he’s gained by embracing teaching.
– Ziv Peled, chief customer officer at AppsFlyer, who shares his thoughts on driving conversations internally with an engineering team to create a customer-centric culture and how to think about value delivery across an expansive product suite.
Upcoming guests include:
– Michelle Curless, chief customer officer, Cheetah Digital
– Ethan Zoubek, chief revenue officer, Campaign Monitor
– Tim Satterwhite, chief revenue officer, Terminus
– Joe Kuntz, chief revenue officer, Jobvite
– Jim Thoeni, chief revenue officer, Zeotap